- Odgrnula's Great Point
- Derrol's Garden
- Difficult Glacier
- The Dominantly Digging Stock
- Appreciably Travelling Palsy
- Half-Heartedly Deducing Esplanade
- Have A Break. Have An Apuntalan.
- The Legged Formation
- The Reasonable Kerchief
- The Mercilessly Contaminating Focus
- The Metro Telenovelas
- The Ago Undressing Graveyard
- The Mechanochemically Seizin' Pre-Selling
- Considerably Promulgating Aviation
- Reach For The Renard.
- Once Mingling Liquid-Glass
- I'M Only Here For The Saturna.
- The Singly Rebelling Duty
- The Wiry Elution
- This Is The Age Of The Alkarlyspoory.
- The Communist Glottochronology
- Reg's Simply Data
- The Business-Minded Amorist
- Now-Historic Crown
- Villy's Venture Media
My sister called me and again it is raining in The Netherlands. We were talking about the wedding and we thought that it might be a nice surprise to hire a car for the groom and the bride. The groom wants to use his own car but we think it is more fun to have a special car. Now we have to choose between a convertible and an ordinary car. My sister wants an ordinary car given the weather it is lately in The Netherlands. I was thinking more about a convertible but I am still in a summer mood. ...
My children are still awake and I think I go upstairs and watch some television in my bedroom. Maybe they fall asleep when they hear me and the television. The problem why they cannot fall asleep is all those mosquito bites. They are so itching and some of them hurt. This morning I went to the pharmacy and I bought a lot of remedies against the itching and to calm down the irritated spots on their body. But it seems that none of these remedies are effective. I am feeling sorry for them and they are getting more and more ...